References for agile
June 11, 2007
In continuation to my previous post, I got requests from friends to learn more on agile and for good references on agile on the net. So here goes.
- Martin Fowler’s blog – Of course, this is my favorite and I have loved reading Martin’s blog which is very informative but at the same time very simple and easily understandable by any one.
- Wikipedia – The best place to start if you have no clue on agile. 🙂
- The agile alliance web site.
The following are a collection of good books which have been suggested by people in no particular oder.
Following books are found to be good by many readers
1. Agile and Iterative Development a managers guide by Craig Larman
2. Agile Project Management by Ken Schwaber
3. Refactoring by Martin Fowler
4. Working with legacy code by Michael Feathers
5. Agile Estimation and planning by Mike Cohn
6. Agile Project Management by Jim Highsmith
7. Crystal Clear by Alistair Cockburn
If you think that a good book can be added to the list, drop a comment.
Hope this helps.